Backstage Academy® is an exciting and unique industry based facility delivering high quality training and higher education for the live events sector. Our FdA and BA (Hons) programmes are unique in their style of delivery and industry involvement, benefiting from being based at Production Park, home of LS-Live rehearsal arena in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
Student Recruitment and Marketing Officer
Uniquely positioned at the heart of Production Park, Europe’s leading live events production destination, Backstage Academy exists to transform students into Live Industry professionals. It’s no ordinary educational establishment. Our students don’t just learn about the industry, they live it.
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of Backstage Academy’s student recruitment strategy. Utilising your existing knowledge of student recruitment you will manage and inform our strategy and contribute to decision-making concerning our recruitment process.
You will be promoting Backstage Academy and the Live Events Industry to target groups by developing and managing our education outreach programme. This will include onsite open days and recruitment events, attending relevant careers and skills events and advising on inspirational activities to take into schools and colleges.
You will also manage our student recruitment database, Akero, and help to devise a student marketing communications strategy to maximise conversion opportunities.
- Recruitment – Enhance existing/develop new relationships with schools and colleges and other organisations where potential students may be found.
- Events – Develop and manage our internal and external events calendar and co-ordinate the necessary assets and staffing by engaging with colleagues across the academic team and marketing department.
- Database – Manage, analyse and maximise data collected through the recruitment database.
- Marketing – Advise and assist the marketing department on relevant print assets and promotional materials. Assist in development of content for digital campaigns.
- Occasional travel to Production Parks London site.
- Position – Full time days – 40-hour week 08:30 to 17:30
- Salary – Dependent on experience
- Location – South Kirkby, Wakefield
- Benefits – 22 days’ holiday + Bank holidays + Pension
Please can all applications be sent to Balreen Mehat – email@example.com by Friday 7th July 2017. For further details please call 01977 659 800